Infobase Solutions is a rapidly growing information technology consulting and recruitment firm specializing in financial industry. Infobase was a major contributor in the planning and operationalization of AEM on the Microsoft Azure cloud for Scotiabank while driving the cloud architecture and deployment model.
We are currently looking for Senior Front-end Developer (AEM) to design, develop and maintain the application. As a client-facing Front-end Developer, you’ll acquire domain knowledge in the client’s area of business focus. You’ll contribute suggestions and creativity to the team and work with senior team members to validate design and implement decisions.
About this role:
- Employment Type: Permanent role
- Hourly Rate: $48 per hour
- Work Location: 100 Consilium Place, Scarborough, ON M1H 3E3
- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Understanding business requirements and fluid ability to come up with solutions, frameworks, etc.
- Strong and proven experience with ReactJS and other front end libraries and systems
- Minimum 6 years experience but more is welcome
- Designing and building solutions in AEM or any other CMS through team collaboration, JAD sessions, etc.
- Proven and demonstrated ability to build Java servlets in AEM
- Develop AEM components, Experience Fragments and servlets to generate/consume/work with JSON feeds
- Demonstrated experience on AEM 6.3+ and related features would be beneficial
- All of the soft skills are critical- team player, leader, self-starter, personable, collaborative with team, strong communication, problem solving, etc.
Fostering a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which we live and serve, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age and disability, is important to us. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank you for your interest in working for Infobase Solutions however only candidates selected will be contacted.