Infobase is a rapidly growing information technology consulting and recruitment firm specializing in financial industry. We are looking for passionate, creative and dedicated people to join our team in Scarborough, Ontario.
About this role:
- Provide assistance to the Recruitment section by scheduling and confirming interviews, administering assessments and room set up for interviews
- Support recruitment activities such a campus recruitment when necessary
- Manage job boards and career sites; assist in preparing documents for job posting
- Maintain weekly activities on company website and other social media boards
- Organize and maintain employee files and documentation, prepare files for storage, retrieves off-site files, prepares new employee files and inputs data into system
- Group Insurance Management – employee health benefits enrollment and maintenance
- Support the execution of HR programs on regular basis including performance management, government reporting, etc.
- Provide project/special assignment support, gather information, conduct research, and assemble pertinent materials, as required
- Driving a positive and engaged associate base by participating in and communicating engagement activities and other employee relations related tasks
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Coordinate training sessions as well as team building events
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- General administrative duties as needed
- University degree in business or related field or completion of a Human Resources certificate
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word, etc.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a professional business environment
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment.
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Self-starter with passionate towards learning new things
- Ability to prepare reports, produce accurate work and maintain detailed and organized records
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent writing skills with attention to details
Fostering a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which we live and serve, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age and disability, is important to us. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank you for your interest in working for Infobase Solutions however only candidates selected will be contacted.