Infobase Solutions is a rapidly growing information technology consulting and recruitment firm specializing in financial industry. One of our clients (a major bank) is currently looking for an experienced iOS Developer who will contribute suggestions and creativity to the team and work with senior team members to validate design and implement decisions.
About this role:
- Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of a wide variety of products
- Write well designed, easily testable, and efficient code
- Consult with other developer team members and BA team to debug and resolve product and program component defects
- Support users by developing documentation deliverables
- Develop technical specifications in collaboration with the architecture team
- Contribute to the development of project plans and timelines by providing estimates for planned work
- Review and contributes to refinement of business requirements
- Research advances in development tools and techniques, recommending and introducing process changes as appropriate
- Responsible for personal skills development and self-study in new tools and techniques in IT industry
- Minimum 6 years of experience in writing code for iOS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in writing in Swift
- Experience with web service integration (SOAP, REST)
- Developed at least one high-profile published app to apple store
- Published an iPad app is considered as an asset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch priorities and focuses as needed
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, Slack, along other development and testing tools to support Agile Scrum or Kanban
- Technical expertise in GIT, Jenkins and Bitbucket
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Experience working in banking/financial industries preferred
Fostering a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which we live and serve, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age and disability, is important to us. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank you for your interest in working for Infobase Solutions however only candidates selected will be contacted.