Infobase Solutions is a rapidly growing information technology consulting and recruitment firm specializing in financial industry. One of our clients (a media company) is currently looking for an experienced React Native Developer who will contribute suggestions and creativity to the team and work with senior team members to validate design and implement decisions.
About this role:
- Creates detailed application specifications, develops software, or configures 3rd party off-the shelf software
- Monitors application performance, evaluates, implements, and provides customer support for software applications
- Documents and outlines business processes, application workflows, system components, high-level architecture, and integration points as necessary
- Applies software development methodologies, frameworks – Agile (Scrum or Kanban) or Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as applicable
- Adheres to coding and development standards and best practices
- Researches, evaluates, and proposes technologies and solutions within established business and technical requirements
- Participates in the departmental processes for project delivery
- Mentoring junior developers on the team
- Adopts and stays abreast of new and emerging technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on professional experience developing large scale, complex app-based applications using both frontend and backend technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
The React Native Framework working with Expo and non-Expo projects
Experience in developing event bridges from iOS and Java code to React Native
Experience in developing in app languages such as Swift for iOS and Java for Android
Backend development using NodeJS
HTML, CSS, JSX
Web services and APIs (REST, JSON:API, GraphQL)
Databases such as MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, MongoDB
GIT version control
- Knowledge of app delivery to the Apple App Store and Google Play Stores
- Experience with design systems, e.g., Bootstrap, Material UI.
- Experience developing in Cloud environments (e.g., AWS or Azure)
- Understanding of Web Accessibility (WCAG, ARIA)
- Nice to have:
NPM, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, and Yeoman or other build and bundling tools
Familiarity with running, building and tweaking Docker containers
Familiarity with headless, decoupled and SaaS application architectures.
Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Jest, Cypress, Maven, Selenium, etc.
Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB and Postgres
- Excellent analytical skills, strong problem-solving skills, good communication skills, attention to detail and being a team player
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional setting comprising of various key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent OR relevant knowledge and experience
Fostering a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which we live and serve, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age and disability, is important to us. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank you for your interest in working for Infobase Solutions however only candidates selected will be contacted.