Infobase Solutions is a rapidly growing information technology consulting and recruitment firm specializing in financial industry. We are working with some of our large clients and are looking for top talents in the IT area to join our team in helping develop enterprise business software.
About this role:
- Lead and co-ordinate support, deployment and maintenance activities for ‘best practices’ for technical development methodologies and tools, ensuring expected application performance levels are achieved
- Contribute to project initiation analysis, estimate feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs
- Manages and prioritizes support issues and production incidents to efficiently respond to business and operational needs
- Provide consulting to IT partners for application development including design, testing, walkthroughs, and problem resolution to assist with the overall success of the applications
- Assess, research, and analyze business and system needs, exploring alternative options to recommend technology solutions and designs that meet business needs
- Extend expertise across multiple technical domains; awareness of risks associated with application development and potential impacts, incorporating risk planning and mitigation
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience as a technical system analyst
- Experience in the following areas: web content management system, web and mobile applications, digital marketing tools and concepts
- Familiarity with general programming language design patterns, and related concepts
- Experience working with Web Services, REST, SSL/TLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Programming or equivalent
- Experience working in banking/financial industries preferred
We thank you for your interest in working for Infobase Solutions however only candidates selected will be contacted.